Supporting non-profit organizations and giving back to the community has always been integral to the Hardywood Park vision. The Hardywood Community Fund supports organizations that focus on environmental, humanitarian and educational issues. Since January 2013, we have donated $2 per barrel of beer produced to non-profit organizations in the communities where our beer is sold.
Please read these guidelines carefully before submitting your request.
- Please allow a minimum of 6 weeks for return communication on your request.
Our committee meets once monthly to process all pending requests and allocate available funds.
- In the Commonwealth of Virginia, beer donations are illegal.
If you seek beer for your event or organization, it must be purchased through our distributor an approved retail store.
- The Community Fund is available to groups, organizations, or events located in Richmond/Petersburg, VA.
Hardywood donates in a variety of other ways; volunteering time, donating merchandise, discounted and donated event space, and through financial support.
- Approved recipients are limited to ONE donation within a 12 month period.
- All donations must be picked up at the brewery.
2408-2410 Ownby Lane, Richmond, VA, 23220
- Hardywood reserves the right to accept or deny any donation or sponsorship.
We receive many requests for charitable donations and sponsorships from lots of great people and organizations and while we would love to be able to help everyone, we cannot feasibly do so. If your request fits our guidelines, we will review your application and respond as soon as possible.
If you are interested in coordinating a fundraiser or non-profit membership drive event at Hardywood, please submit a Private Event Request. Discounted event space and occasional event space fee waivers are available on a case by case basis.