Enrollment in the 2020 Family Tree Beer Club Now Closed
Registration for the 2020 Family Tree Beer Club has now closed. Thank you to all those who joined us, we are looking forward to an excellent year!
2019 Family Members Said...
"As the Family Tree has matured over the past three years, the ability to taste Hardywood experimental beers, beers from the Hardywood cellar, and the ability to pre-purchase and not wait in lines for the limited releases have been things that keep me in the Family Tree. Plus, Jill and the rest of the Family Tree crew have been and continue to be outstanding in communication. Very nice and professional.”
"Been a member since the beginning, and this year is the best so far!"
"Everything is exceptionally run, which is rare for a beer club. The communication is phenomenal, and any unforeseen hiccups are always handled perfectly. The awesome swag, beer, pre-purchase opportunities, and well-orchestrated parties are a hell of a nice feature too."
Family Tree FAQs
What do I get as a Family Tree member?
- Family Tree membership ID
- Four (4) quarterly boxes with three (3) exclusive Family Tree beers and one (1) Family Tree member gift. That’s twelve (12) beers bottled/canned exclusively for Family Tree members and four (4) special member gifts!
- 10% off draft beer
- 10% off packaged beer to go
- 10% off keg purchases
- 10% off merchandise
- 10% off growler fills
- FREE birthday pint
- Pre-purchase of RUSE, Foolery, Puffery, Hoax, Trickery
- Pre-purchase up to two 2019 GBS Complete Sets
- Pre-purchase of select 2020 GBS variants (TBD)
- Access to pre-release parties of our biggest releases that include first dibs on draft tastings, glassware, and apparel offerings! *events may have limited capacity
PLUS Premier Members will enjoy:
- 15% off rather than 10% off
- Pre-purchase of smaller batch releases
- One (1) customized Family Tree Reunion Beer created with members input on base beer, barrel, and adjuncts
- Two (2) tickets to Family Tree Reunion
Sunday, June 7 from 12-6pm at West Creek. Includes exclusive access to West Creek, food and beer tickets, live music, raffle prizes, and a killer draft list!
- Access to Premier Member-exclusive events *(on occasion separate purchase) event capacity may be limited and will be offered on a first-come-first-served basis.
- One bottle share (Date TBD)
- March/April Family Beer Dinner
- September/October Family Beer Dinner
When can I purchase a 2020 Family Tree membership?
- 2019 Premium Family Tree members will have from August 26 to September 1 to purchase a 2020 Family Tree membership.
- 2019 Standard Family Tree Members will have from September 2 to September 8 to purchase a 2020 Family Tree membership.
- Public will have from September 9 to September 15 to purchase the remaining 2020 Family Tree memberships.
How do I purchase a 2020 Family Tree membership?
Current members have first access to renew! We will open up any remaining spots to the general public on September 9, 2019.
Where do I pick up my boxes and pre-purchased beer?
Membership boxes and pre-purchased beers will be available at the member’s chosen permanent pickup location; West Creek or Richmond. *Once a pickup location is chosen, it cannot be altered throughout the Beer Club year.
When can I pick up my boxes and pre-purchased beers?
Releases will be available throughout the year and members will be notified via a monthly Family Tree Newsletter and reminder emails as well as the respective Family Tree Facebook groups.
Jan/Feb : Box 1
Apr/May : Box 2
July/Aug : Box 3
Oct/Nov : Box 4
Will you hold my beers and for how long?
Yes, we will happily hold your Family Tree box and pre-purchased beers for up to six weeks after the release date. Extensions to deadlines will be made accordingly to provide overlap of box and beer releases to make pickups as efficient as possible. Pickup deadlines will be posted in monthly Family Tree newsletters and reminder emails as well as the official Facebook group page.
*Any beer not picked up by its associated deadline will be forfeited and released for sale. This includes any bottle that is initially included in the Family Tree boxes or purchased in addition to member included beer. Please make arrangements if you are unable to make it to the brewery by emailing [email protected], reaching out to fellow members through our Facebook group or by other means.
Can I have a proxy pick up my orders for me?
Yes! You can assign a proxy to pick up your box and/or pre-purchased beer from your designated pickup location. You will be prompted to provide a proxy at the time of your order!
*All proxies must be 21+ years of age. This person is acting on your behalf and is responsible for ensuring the accuracy and fullness of your order pickup before they leave the brewery. The brewery is not liable for what happens to your beer once it is picked up.
Can I change my proxy?
You will be prompted to list a proxy during check out of each order. If at anytime you need to change your proxy for an order simply email [email protected] to request the change.
What beers will be included in 2020 Family Tree boxes?
As we strive to provide the highest quality product and due to the nature of the craft, we occasionally have to change release dates and shift out beers. For this reason we do not lock in every beer that will be offered throughout the year. There will be a mix of barrel-aged ales, seasonal styles and unique and delicious beers we think our members will enjoy!
Can I transfer my membership?
No. There will be no membership transfers. Memberships must be registered in the name of the intended beneficiaries. If you wish to buy a membership as a gift please purchase a gift membership and have the recipient complete their registration by December 28th, 2019.
Will Family Tree beers be available to non-members?
Family Tree beers are packaged in bottles or can format exclusively for Family Tree members. We package Family Tree beers as closely to the number of memberships as possible to reduce excess. Family Tree exclusive beers may be kegged and on occasion served on draft at special events on and off premise and entered into competitions.
Any left over packaged Family Tree beers are moved to the cellar for purchase by current members. After the membership year has ended, Hardywood holds the right to open up sale of packaged Family Tree beer to the succeeding Family Tree members.
Can I cancel my membership and get a refund?
We do not allow the cancellation of membership and do not offer refunds.