Harvest Moon Market
Since 2015 the Richmond Moon Market been keeping it weird by gathering Richmond’s most wonderful, original and fascinating artists, healers and craft persons in one place for events featuring live music, craft brews, learning, tasty food, unique crafts, art, jewelry, plants, apparel, fortune telling, herbal healing, crystals, clothes, vintage and modern home decor, magick craft supplies, hand made botanical products and more!
Join us Saturday September 14, 2019 at Hardywood for another magical Moon Market. We’ll be right in the middle of the power of the Full Moon. This full moon is the harvest moon of 2019. It gives us light when we need it the most to reap what we’ve sown into the late hours and prepare for the chills and thrills of Autumn.
This event will be held indoors at Hardywood Park Craft Brewery at 2408-2410 Ownby Ln, Richmond, VA 23220 from 12 NOON to 6 PM on Saturday September 14, 2019
– Aergase Art – Stained glass art and original watercolor paintings
– dagNABit designs – I make colorful jewelry designed and handmade by me. Most of my items are made from custom laser cut acrylic.
– EIROTROPOT – An epic fantasy of peace and magic.
– Eliza Jane prints – Pen and ink botanical prints and poetry
– Fun Reimagined, LLC – We create and sell fun and unique card games. We would like to sell both our card games (T RUN and Seven Meadows) at the moon market.
– Guard n Flags – Screen printed flags, banners, cards, bananas and bags! Designs heavily inspired by our love for astrology, tarot and plants!
– Happy Clay – Handmade functional statement pottery
– I Can Paint That by Katey – One of a kind paintings in varying themes of zen art, silhouettes, chakras, abstract, and Richmond art. I also use leftover paint drippings to create recycled jewelry!
– Larsen Letter Co – affordable pen & ink and watercolor prints, stationary, and cards. Everything is printed locally in Waynesboro, VA!
– Lakeside Print Co. – Based out of Richmond, Va, I create screen-printed and paper products that showcase the city as well as plenty of pun-based goods. I have a wide range of products – t-shirts, postcards, prints, dog bananas.
– Liesl Anna Art – I make and sell posters, prints, stickers, pins, and more!
– Marigold Paper – Marigold Paper is a stationery company that features all hand-rendered and predominantly screen printed art. The collection showcases a wide range of funny and whimsical greeting cards, notebooks, notepads, pins, and vinyl stickers.
– Monma Luna – Crystals, candles, upcycled lamps
– Nightmare Thrifts – Witchcrafts, bath and body, oddity jewelry
– O Wisteria – crystal jewelry, crowns, and art
– Paint Me a Perfect World Productions – I offer handmade, antique, and thrifted witchy wares.
– Patricia Bruce Art – b&w surreal art prints
– Queer Babe Pottery – I’m a local ceramicist who focuses on creating quirky, functional pieces for everyday use.
– Say Possible Socks – Uniquely designed socks by Say Possible, including women’s and men’s styles – quality and positive focused brand.
– Sev Gedra Makes – Makeup services and fully beaded haberdashery
– Simplicity Rose/Freds Cookie Popcorn – Customized Items and Cookie Popcorn
– Spara’s Divinations – I’m an Oracle Cards reader who is certified in Reiki II, Energy Worker, work with Essential Oils, and more. I’ll also be selling my homemade All Organic Smokeless Smudge & Aura Cleansing Spray.
– Sun Theory Co – Hand poured natural soy candles made in re-purposed containers
– Tempest and Spark – Natural stone and crystal jewelry
– The Crafty Fox – I make functional earthenware ceramics that are adorned with fat and colorful animal illustrations.
– The Poison Thicket – Small batch witchcrafted incense, oils, & ritual goods made from organic, homegrown & sustainably wild foraged materials.
– The Raw Aura – The Raw Aura offers handcrafted natural gemstone jewelry as well as personally mined or selected raw and tumbled loose stones. Every piece of jewelry is made in our studio and comes with information on the metaphysical properties. We pride ourselves on creating durable and affordable products that are accessible to everyone.
– The Witches Altar – I offer a wide variety of jewelry and divination tools such as pendulums and tarot mats. I also provide tarot services and spiritual advising.
– This Bohemian Home – This Bohemian Home features handmade jewelry & artwork using natural materials including wood & leather.
– True Grit Yoga & Botanica – Organic herbal products to support and restore power in wellness.
– Two fat babies candles co. – GMO free soy wax candles with cotton core Wicks with all natural scents
– Wandering – art influenced from nature.
– Wildwise Birth & Botanicals – Doula-made, wild woman-inspired botanical products to nourish the feminine body and soul.
– Windblown Sister Botanicals – WORKSHOP – Plant Powered Magic for body, mind, and soul.