Crescent Moon Market at Hardywood
Another magical Moon Market featuring the city’s best and most unique vendors of art, crafts, jewelry, clothes, vintage wares, home decor, plants, crystals, herbalist, fortune tellers, and so much more.
This time we’ll be keeping it weird at Hardwood Park Craft Brewery. Join us!
Live music from
Christian Luke Brady
– Aergase Art Original stained glass work and watercolors
– Arcane Ascents Crystal and botanical creations to beautify and uplift your space
– Black Apron Soap – hand made botanical products, vegan
– Cobblestore Men’s and women’s vintage clothing from the 90’s and back!
– dagNABit Jewelry and accessories.
– Eirotropot “Peace and magicArt /prints/apparel/magic ”
– Feral Blue One of a kind and limited production sterling silver, enamel, and semi-precious stone jewelry.
– Grabinska Studio Hand fabricated sterling jewelry and hand dyed silk scarves
– Infinity Vision Custom / one-off / low run print and design
– JermanMade LLC Hand-crafted home decor and furniture
– @Jess Lee Pottery Handmade, wheel-thrown functional wares inspired by nature and the cosmos.
– Laura’s Botanicals LLC. Connecting to holistic herbal healing. Slow infused and thoughtfully made products. Collaborations. Education.
– Liesl Anna Art I make and sell posters, postcards, stickers, earrings, and more! My art is heavily inspired by my love of nature and all things creepy crawly!
– Lotus Barre Handmade crystal healing candles as well as raw stones
– Loyal Moon Pottery Wild and whimsical functional and decorative pottery handcrafted using handbuilding techniques.
– Mica Rose Repurposed screen printed clothing and paper prints
– Nightmare Thrifts Handmade/Thrifted/Occult/Witchcraft/Oddity items for those on a budget.
– Patricia Bruce B&w surreal pen&ink art prints!
– Roots Tea Blends Roots Tea Blends are hand blended teas & herbs, created with the intention of putting purpose back into drinking.
– sagwanim Fun prints of flora, fauna, and things, as well as custom pet portrait services!
– Silver Bramble Jewelry Silver Bramble Jewelry utilizes the ancient lost wax technique to create unique sculpted sterling silver pieces. Look here for pendants, rings and earrings you can’t find anywhere else in the world!
– Sun Theory natural soy candles in re-purposed containers
– Tempest and Spark Natural stone and crystal wire wrapped and mixed metal jewelry featuring moons, tree of life work and unique stone designs.
– The Crystal Crow Crystals, cabochons, points, wire-wrapped and beaded jewelry, crochet scarves, shawls and dragon scale gloves
– The Lotus Vibration Astrologer, at your service. Guiding others to a more profound awareness of themselves and their life experiences. As above, so below.
– The RAW Aura Crystals & gemstone jewelry handcrafted in RVA and designed to be accessible for all.
– Twin Oaks Hammocks Worker owned cooperative hand making hammocks and chairs since 1968.
– Vitality Float Spa We are flotation and massage therapy spa that creates wonderful herbal goodies such as Thai inhaler, herb infused Epsom salts, massage creams, oils, teas, etc.
– Wandering Wandering portrays creatures in their own element and in different scales to create a sense of space and structure.
– Wild Witchery Handmade spiritual offerings created around the phases of the moon. We offer candles, incense, Crystals, smudging tools, jewelry, soaps, hair + skincare as well as bath bombs.