Richmond Moon Market
Join us February 8th for a Self Care Saturday at Hardywood at another magical Moon Market. The Full Ice Moon of February puts us just about half way to spring. As our hearts and bodies long for warmth, now is a great time for self care and caring for others. We’ll be featuring healers and self care at this market as several workshops to help you shine your best light into the world.
ABOUT US: Since 2015 the Richmond Moon Market been keeping it weird by gathering Richmond’s most wonderful, original and fascinating artists, healers and craft persons in one place for events featuring live music, craft brews, learning, tasty food, unique crafts, art, jewelry, plants, apparel, fortune telling, astrology, herbal healing, crystals, clothes, vintage and modern home decor, magick craft supplies, hand made botanical products and more!
EVENT INFO: This event will be held indoors at Hardywood Park Craft Brewery at 2408-2410 Ownby Ln, Richmond, VA 23220 from 12 NOON to 6 PM (SUBJECT TO CHANGE) on Saturday, February 08, 2020.
3:00pm “When Your Magick Gets Stagnant” with Shelly. In this :30 minute workshop we will discuss some reasons why we get stuck and some strategies to recharge.
About The Presenter: Shelly comes from a Romanian Gypsy and Algonquin Native background. Having really focused on the Craft 6 years ago. She currently dedicates herself to herbal healing and study of the Gods/Goddesses. Shelly also uses much of her time to partner with other witches by presenting seminars for the enlightenment and edification of all.
4:00pm “Introduction to treating your pets with CBD” in this 1 hr workshop Kultivate Wellness Dr. Michael Sanwald from VetXpress in Colonial Heights will talk about how introducing CBD can be beneficial treatment for your fur babies.
– Aergase Art LLac – Original stained glass art and watercolor paintings by a compulsively creative Richmond native.
– Arcane Ascents – Botanic & crystal adornments for home and self. Featuring moon wreaths with real flowers & crystals
– Beer Money – Diverse selection of items including hand crafted cat toys, jewelry, resin art, framed cross stitch and more!
– Best Life Beauti – vegan skincare products with sensitive skin in mind. All items are handmade with love and positive intentions.
– Botanical Alchemy – Non-Profit All natural and vegan skincare line. All profits donated to local SPCA
– Botzenhart. (Kiko) – Intent specific Spell Casted Bath and Body products. Oils, Candles, Soaps etc
– Bud & Thorn – Unique handmade infinity scarves with a secure and secret zippered pocket.
– Copper Magnolia – Copper electroformed crystal adornments
– Daily Magic – Wearable art to support daily magic.
– Delanie Nicole Utterback – linoleum prints, original paintings, digital prints, zines of written poetry, and ceramic vessels with sleeping faces.
– Divine Soul Empress – Tarot and reiki chakra reader. I help unlock the answers that the soul is looking for.
– JermanMade LLC- Handcrafted home decor and furniture
– Jess Lee Pottery – wheelthrown functional and decorative ceramics, astrology constellation mugs, tableware, vases, and one-off pieces.
– Kashmir Vintage Revival – vintage items from the 1960s – 1990s, with a heavy focus on vintage tour and band T-shirt’s!
– Kultivate Wellness – Richmonds first local CBD comnpany
– Laura’s Botanicals LLC – Herbalist researched and designed small batch natural skincare and apothecary goods.
– Liesl Anna Art – posters, prints, jewelry, stickers, patches and art heavily inspired by a love of plants, bones, bugs, and all things creepy crawley!
– LotusBarre – Handmade Herbal and Crystal Healing Candles
– Lumina Crystals – Crystals
– mica rose – Screen prints on paper and repurposed clothes
– Mobile OM Yoga & Wellness – Locally made wellness wares carefully curated from collaborations with other local makers to create our own line of products.
– Momma Luna – Candles, crystals, smudge
– O Wisteria – Magickal crystal jewelry, crowns, and art.
– Omni Family Chiropractic – Family-based wellness health care focused on correcting the structure of the spine and the function of the nervous system. We help families live to their healthiest potential naturally!
– Patricia Bruce Art – Black and White Surreal Art Prints
– Prickly Prints – Wood and linoleum relief prints
– Queer Babe Pottery -Quirky functional pottery
– Resolve Bodyworks – Massage therapy for pain relief & prevention
– Roots Tea Blends – hand blended teas with the intention to cultivate presence and to put purpose back into drinking.
-Rva Coven – Oddities, jewelry, candles and more.
– sagwanim – prints of clever and cheerful colored-pencil illustrations of flora and fauna. Custom illustrated pet portraits.
– Shawn Noroian Studio -Handcrafted jewelry inspired by nature directly and interpreted form.
– Silver Bramble Jewelry – Unique, hand-sculpted sterling silver jewelry and miniature bronze statues. Motifs pulled from nature and mythology, lots of pieces inspired by mushrooms and wild spaces.
– Starfruit Studios – Chair massage, Card tradings, chakra assessment
– The Witches Altar – Wide range of spiritual items that include jewelry, as well as spiritual services including tarot readings and spell work consultations.
– True Grit Botanica – Handcrafted Reiki attuned products for physical and metaphysical wellness.
– Vanilla & Bourbon Southern Desserts – We bake from scratch, southern , homestyle bourbon infused desserts such as bundt cake, pies and cobblers using local spirits from Three Crosses Distilling Co. We also create rimming sugars/salts for beverages.
– Vitality Float Spa – We are a safe space for self-care and healing in Richmond, offering flotation therapy, massage therapy, Reflexology, Reiki, and cranial sacral work. We create thoughtful herbal goodies to use along with your self care practice (teas, massage creams, lymphatic oils, Thai inhalers, etc)
– Wash Dsgn – Statement jewelry for men and women
– Willows Bend Farm – essential oils and oil blends.
– Windblown Sister Botanicals – Plant magic preparations for mind, body and spirit. Extracts, herbal teas, skincare and more.