Hardywood West Creek Disc Golf Course
Introducing the Hardywood Disc Golf Course, your new favorite course in the Richmond region.
PER VIRGINIA ABC LAW, ABSOLUTELY NO OUTSIDE ALCOHOL IS ALLOWED
Located in a Certified Wildlife Habitat surrounding Hardywood West Creek in eastern Goochland County, this 9-hole course (2 tees per hole) serves novice and experienced players alike.
From the first tee to the final basket, this newly designed course offers an ideal balance of challenge and recreation, with options for both long- and short-tees at each hole, and the ninth hole ending at Hardywood’s front entrance. Enjoy a couple of fresh Hardywood brews while spending an afternoon at the Hardywood Disc Golf Course. The course is open dawn to dusk. For closures, visit this page or call 804-420-2420.
Play one round (18 holes) for $2, or play all day for $3, with proceeds supporting maintenance of the course and the surrounding wildlife habitat, which is home to many native Virginia species. Play is first-come, first-served, though priority is given to groups with reservations.
Designed in collaboration with Truetimber Arborists and K’Crushka Course Design, the private Hardywood Disc Golf Course embraces the natural landscape to offer a unique experience in a bucolic setting. Picturesque fairways, with a scenic view of Tuckahoe Creek, make the Hardywood course one of a kind.
We welcome any feedback on how to improve this new offering. Please email [email protected] with ideas, suggestions, or questions.
The Hardywood Disc Golf Course is on UDisc. Download the free UDisc App on the Apple App Store or on Google Play to preview the course, track your GPS location as you progress, keep a scorecard, share your experience, and see how you stack up on the course leaderboard.
- Outside alcohol is not allowed on Hardywood property at any time, per Virginia ABC law. Please visit our taproom or use the QR code to purchase beverages for your round.
- To-go beer cannot be consumed anywhere on Hardywood property, as per Virginia ABC law. Beverages for on premise consumption must be purchased in the taproom.
- No smoking, vaping, glass containers, littering, or amplified music.
- Leave no trace. Dispose of waste in provided receptacles.
- Dogs must be kept on a leash at all times. Please clean up after your pet.
- Please be respectful of our property and loaned disc golf equipment. Participants are responsible for any property damage or lost equipment.
- Be sure the fairway is clear before throwing a disc. Refrain from playing into the group ahead of you.
- Please use proper course etiquette and be considerate of others on and off the course. Allow smaller groups and faster players to play through. There is a 5 minute limit when searching for lost discs.
- The course features natural obstacles, including roots, branches, prickers, holly, and stumps. Dress appropriately. Closed toed shoes are recommended. Hardywood is not responsible for injuries incurred while on the course, but we are happy to assist any injured guest.
- Hardywood’s Certified Wildlife Habitat is shared with native wildlife, including deer, fox, turkeys, turtles, spiders, ants, ticks, and mosquitos. Please be respectful and give space to any wildlife encountered on the course. Bug spray is recommended, and is available for purchase in the taproom.
- Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Parking lots, the entry road, the Tuckahoe Creek watershed, and areas beyond Hardywood property are all out of bounds.
- Hardywood and its staff reserve the right to deny access to any guest at their discretion.
- Hardywood reserves the right to close the course at any time for periodic maintenance, or for private groups.