Reserve a Tent or Burly Fire Pit
We have 10x10 pop-up tents available for two and half hour rental periods. The rental includes a chilled six pack of either Tangerine Suncrush or Richmond Lager stubby bottles. We are happy to offer Gazebo rentals for up to 15 people with guaranteed seating and a shaded spot to relax in style.
Welcome to the Hardywood West Creek!
Hardywood West Creek is the ultimate brewery experience for craft beer lovers. Located just 20 minutes from downtown Richmond and nestled on 24 bucolic acres overlooking Tuckahoe Creek, Hardywood’s destination brewery includes a public taproom with a built-in stage, a mezzanine-level private event space with conference room, an outdoor patio and beer garden, and a food truck plaza.
The following guidelines will be in place:
- Groups less than 20 people can feel free to gather on our grounds and enjoy a fun afternoon at Hardywood. If you wish to have a group of more than 20 people, please contact [email protected]
- Please do not move tables and chairs.
- You are welcome and encouraged to bring chairs or picnic blankets to find a comfortable location in the lawn or grassy amphitheater. (No personal pop-up tents are allowed.)
- No outside alcohol permitted on premise as stated per Virginia ABC Law.
- Restrooms will be accessible from the doors beside the bocce courts. Doors leading to the restrooms will be propped open for convenience and the safety of our guests.
- Hardywood employees will wear a face mask for the protection of our guests during every transaction.
- Recyclable plastic cups and only new growlers will be filled. Flights will not be available.
- Heightened sanitation practices will ensure frequent cleaning and sanitizing of tables, chairs, doors, and restroom facilities.
- Hand sanitation stations will be available at all point of sale stations and on both sides of entry doors.
- Outdoor games, including swings, bocce, and cornhole, will not be permitted.
- Leashed dogs are welcome in our outdoor spaces.
Designed to highlight our brewing process
The West Creek taproom offers views of the brewhouse, fermentation hall, quality assurance lab, ingredient processing area, and packaging hall. Shuffleboard, arcade games, board games, and two regulation-sized bocce courts are available to entertain the whole family.