Food Truck Schedule
January 23 - January 29
1/24: Intergalactic Tacos
1/25: Timber Pizza Co
1/26: Cocina Calle
1/27: 191 Smokery
1/28: Cucumbers on Fire + 1115 Mobile Kitchen
1/29: El Guapo
*food trucks subject to change*
Welcome to Hardywood West Creek!
Hardywood West Creek is the ultimate brewery experience for craft beer lovers. Located just 20 minutes from downtown Richmond and nestled on 24 bucolic acres overlooking Tuckahoe Creek, Hardywood’s destination brewery includes a public taproom with a built-in stage, a mezzanine-level private event space with conference room, an outdoor patio and beer garden, and a food truck plaza.
The following guidelines are in place:
- Groups less than 15 people can feel free to gather on our grounds and enjoy a fun afternoon at Hardywood. If you wish to have a group of more than 15 people, please contact [email protected]
- Please do not move tables and chairs.
- You are welcome and encouraged to bring chairs or picnic blankets to find a comfortable location in the lawn or grassy amphitheater. (No personal pop-up tents are allowed.)
- To keep West Creek safe as a certified wildlife sanctuary, we prohibit balloons and other celebratory items (party poppers, confetti, etc.) that can create hazards for the wildlife that live on the grounds.
- No outside alcohol permitted on premise as stated per Virginia ABC Law.
- Heightened sanitation practices will ensure frequent cleaning and sanitizing of tables, chairs, doors, and restroom facilities.
- Hand sanitation stations will be available at all point of sale stations and on both sides of entry doors.
- Leashed dogs are welcome in our outdoor spaces.
Enjoy our Outdoor Space with a Private Gazebo or Fire Pit!
We have three private gazebos and four fire pits are available for rental on the edge of our West Creek lawn, tucked into the wildlife. Gazebo rentals are available for groups of 15 people or less, with the ability to rent multiple.
Designed to highlight our brewing process
The West Creek taproom offers views of the brewhouse, fermentation hall, quality assurance lab, ingredient processing area, and packaging hall. Shuffleboard, board games, and two regulation-sized bocce courts are available to entertain the whole family.
What's On Tap
Bourbon Barrel Barleywine- NEW RELEASE
Richmond Dark Lager
Gingerbread Stout (2022)
Kentucky Christmas Morning (2022)
Toasted Fluffy (2022)
Raspberry Stout (2022)
Out Like A Lion- NEW RELEASE
Rum Barrel Pumpkin
Christmas Pancakes (2022)
Christmas Morning (2022)
Brian's Barrel Blend #16 (2022)
Pricing: 32oz | 64oz and is subject to change and to availability
Flagships - $8 | $12
(Richmond Lager, Great Return, Tropication, Pils, Singel, Fightin' Hokies, West Creek Cider)
Virginia Roots + Fresh Can Releases - $16 | $24
(Raspberry Stout, Hopkeeper, Peach Tripel, Virginia Blackberry, Farmhouse Pumpkin, Gingerbread Stout)
Barrel Aged - $19 | $28
(Bourbon Vanilla Raspberry Stout, Bourbon Cru, Cuvee Peach, Rum Pumpkin, Bourbon GBS)
Clean outside growlers are allowed or reusable glass growlers are available for purchase for $4.95.