Reserve a Tent
We have 10x10 pop-up tents available for two and half hour rental periods. The rental includes a souvenir bucket and a six pack of either Tangerine Suncrush or Richmond Lager stubby bottles. We also are adding a 30x30 tent that will be available for groups of up to 25 people.
Welcome to the Hardywood West Creek!
Hardywood West Creek is the ultimate brewery experience for craft beer lovers. Located just 20 minutes from downtown Richmond and nestled on 24 bucolic acres overlooking Tuckahoe Creek, Hardywood’s destination brewery includes a public taproom with a built-in stage, a mezzanine-level private event space with conference room, an outdoor patio and beer garden, and a food truck plaza.
The following guidelines will be in place:
- We ask you maintain an appropriate 6 feet of distance from guests outside of your household/group. No gatherings/groupings of 10 or more people.
- Seating will be first come, first serve. We are still bound by capacity restrictions.
- Seating and tables have been strategically placed to maintain safe distancing.
- You are welcome and encouraged to bring chairs or picnic blankets to find a comfortable location in the lawn or grassy amphitheater. (No personal pop-up tents are allowed.) We will have 10x10 pop-up tents spread out across the lawn that you can reserve, as well as 8 foot circles marked in the grass to ensure proper social distancing is maintained and everyone can feel comfortable.
- No outside alcohol permitted on premise as stated per Virginia ABC Law.
- Restrooms will be accessible from the doors beside the bocce courts. Doors leading to the restrooms will be propped open for convenience and the safety of our guests.
- Hardywood employees will wear a face mask for the protection of our guests during every transaction, and we ask that our customers return the courtesy. We also ask that visitors wear a face mask when inside the building.
- Team members will have their temperature checked before each shift, and are asked not to come to work if they are not feeling well. Employees will wear nitrile gloves, will frequently wash or sanitize their hands, and will stand behind a plexiglass shield to complete transactions.
- Recyclable plastic cups and only new growlers will be filled. Flights will not be available.
- Heightened sanitation practices will ensure frequent cleaning and sanitizing of tables, chairs, doors, and restroom facilities. Sanitizer spray bottles will also be available at hand sanitizer stations if customers would like to wipe down furniture.
- Hand sanitation stations will be available at all point of sale stations and on both sides of entry doors.
- Outdoor games, including swings, bocce, and cornhole, will not be permitted.
- No cash. All transactions can be handled in a contact-free manner. Apple Pay and Android Pay are available, as well as a self-inserting credit card slot. Hardywood team members can handle all other aspects of the transaction for you.
Designed to highlight our brewing process
The West Creek taproom offers views of the brewhouse, fermentation hall, quality assurance lab, ingredient processing area, and packaging hall. Shuffleboard, arcade games, board games, and two regulation-sized bocce courts are available to entertain the whole family.